Last Updated: August 8, 2020
360 USA Customer Service
12884 Western Avenue, Garden Grove, CA 92841
Disclosure of Personal Information
360 USA only gathers personally identifiable information when voluntarily submitted by you. Examples of personally identifiable information are first and last names, addresses, credit card numbers, and email addresses. 360 USA may ask you to provide identifiable information when you perform the following types of activities:
- Place an order from our catalogs or on our website
- Return an item or make an exchange
- Inquire about our services
- Request a catalog
- Register for a sweepstakes or contest
- Fill out one of our online surveys
Using Information We Collect
At 360 USA, we always want to provide you with the best possible shopping experience and fulfill your orders exactly as you've requested. In order to do this, we collect information that allows us to:
- Process and track your order
- Provide the services you request
- Contact you about the status of an order
- Send you catalogs or promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
- Send you the 360 USA Email Newsletter, if requested
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Improve our merchandise selection and customer service
How We Use Email
When you provide us your email address, we may send you emails related to processing your order or to respond to a request. For example, after you place an order at 360usaproducts.com, you will receive an email confirmation and, in most cases, an email with package tracking information.
Privacy of Children on Our Website
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Questions or Comments?
For questions, comments or assistance, we invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.